Sunday 4 January 2015

Website updates and permits for 2015

Gregor who usually dose the updates for our website is two busy with his work and other commitments to keep the web site updated for 2015 so I have drawn the short straw.
It will take me a wee while getting used to doing them so please bare with me.
Until I get some information about the updates and the general "how to do them"I will keep the blog updated as much as I can and the web site as soon as I can.
Until then for anyone wishing to download and print  an application for the coming season please feel free to use the form from 2014 season , unless you have failed to send in a catch return for season 2014,in which case you will be charged £10 extra as passed at the AGM,if this is the case please phone Alex Queen on 01698 889472
Thanks to Gregor for his updates over the past couple of years
Tight Lines
Alan
email   midclydeblog@outlook.com
http://www.midclydeanglingassociation.org/index.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home